Sunday 5 April 2009

April Weekend + Sunday Markets

Girlfriend cooked some yummy Korean food. YUM YUM YUM. On Sunday it was daylights saving! I was supposed to wake up at 7am to go pick up my gf and go to the Sunday markets to sell our wonderful stuff. I woke at 6am because I didnt change the time on my alarm to the new daylight saving time. Anyway we made it to the markets and it was my first time there especially to sell something. We had to go to the market at 11pm the night before to put our car in a good spot. We sold very successfully today, even though there was still a lot of junk and items left I was quite surprised. The lady next to us selling pot plants was very surprised too. She told us that no one she has seen has sold clothes and items like ours that quickly. She was really nice and offered us help for plastic bags. She also gave us her wallet to sell and as soon we put it down some one offered to buy it!...she was extremely happy. In total we made over $100 dollars easily I believe. WOO!





No comments:

Post a Comment