Sunday 29 March 2009

March 2009 photos update

This post will be fairly simple with mostly pictures. I will let the pictures do the talking as both my forearms are sore and I dont want to type much. WAHAHA

GF graduated in December 2008, I wont show her face lol. CONGRATULATIONS MONSTER!


Feeding Ducks was reintroduced to me again recently by my GF. It is quite fun!

Going to Vietnamese New Year 2009 at the Buddhist temple. Love those colour plastic chairs!

KIRIN BEERRRRRRRR!!!! for the Sydney trip to watch Top Gear show.

Early in morning on way to work outside my house, these hot air balloons all over the sky. Around 10 of them in the sky nearby.

Eating at restaurant and playing with dumplings. GF has dumpling eyes and I have dumpling ears.

My workplace. Isn't it colourful! lol. Got some jungle plants happening too.

No comments:

Post a Comment