Sunday 19 April 2009

Another April update with pictures

Left arm is getting a bit sore so I will let the pictures do most of the talking. Simple captions are added yo.

Servicing my car and the ladies car. 
Hard at work changing oil...such a man!

At the zoo.

Picture of the sky. When I was a child...always thought these special planes created the clouds we see in the sky. Now I know its just there pollution haha.
The lady makes sushi, Vietnamese rice paper rolls and other good seafood. Wife material? Wahahaha.



What the cook looks like!
At the 2009 Sydney Royal Easter Show.
Ate at this shit steakhouse place...ordered prawns and chips! Worst ever, they gave 4 small ass prawns and chips. For the same price you can get a big pork rib which everyone was eating.
Stayed at this 5 Star hotel named Amora Hotel in Sydney CBD. It was ok I guess...

Accessing Internet at the hotel before leaving.
At the Apple store in Sydney. Want those walls and stairs concept in my own future house. Went there 3 times just to use their free internet haha.
At QVB (Queen Victoria Building) in Sydney.
At some cupcake store that had awesome cupcakes. Obviously.
Paddle boats fun on Lake Burley Griffin. Haven't done this since I was a child. My skin looks smoother and 5% more handsome because of the lighting.
Pork ribs today made by the lady cook. VERY good. Well done dumbo cook.



No comments:

Post a Comment