Monday 18 May 2009

Update for May

Recently I drove around the adult sex shop areas at night with gf and a friend just for fun...when a series of traffic pole/cones in the dark had been hit over on the road. The base of the traffic poles are big though and when we drove it was too dark to see them...so therefore I HIT THEM. On my second bumper now. It made a huge noise. 

The damage was not HUGE but still enough to set me back a couple hundred and the hassle. I fixed it already though and it costed $450 dollars!!!... oh well. Just when Im about to see if I can sell it soon this happens lol.

Arms are a bit sore now so I wont type much more. I will try to update with more pictures soon.

Here is are two old ones for now.

1 comment:

  1. I love the PInk One! So cute! Where can I get them?

    ReplyDelete