Sunday 8 March 2009

Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator SETUP~!!!

FINALLY~!

Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator is installed on this new laptop. Took me a while to get around to doing this by finally its up and running for me. Now I can get started on some design work at home if I need to. Hopefully create some design work in my spare time and also use the software to do things that I need which I haven't been able to do lately.

Went to a fair type of show recently with a friend and gf. Didn't stay long actually. Lot of bogans and yobos, so much that this year I couldnt believe. Here is a picture of my lady getting a airbrush tattoo lol.


Saw some new Crooks & Castles gear on websites recently that look pretty cool. One day I will have my own brand like this. Very interested in producing my own high quality exclusive brand with my own designs. Still brainstorming LOTS of ideas and writing and sketching them down. What label names, drawings of the clothes, designs, fabrics, effects, concepts, impact...does this make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment